You guys must have heard about green tea as many people have suggested you to have green tea if you want to lose fat. So this blog will help you to understand what exactly the green tea is, how it works in your body, how much time you should consume.
- From which green tea is made of??
Green tea is made from camellia sinensis plant .That plants leaf is known as green tea which is processed and refined, served in tea bags or in a powder form.
- Benefits of green tea??
- It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effect on our body.
- many diseases can be preventing by green tea like blood pressure problems, heart problems, cancer, etc.
- It also helps your brain to function well because it has caffeine not much as coffee, almost 2-4 % of caffeine.
- It helps to boost your metabolism.
- Helps you to reduce bad cholesterol.
- People who have diabetes can control there diabetes with the help of green tea.
- How much time you can have green tea in a day??
You can have green tea 3 to 4 times in a day. Consume green tea in between your meals.
- Green tea increase fat burning??
If you look at the ingredients of fat burning supplement, there are chances that green tea will be on there. It helps to boost metabolic rate of your body. It also helps you to feel more energetic and refreshed.
- Any particular brand of green tea??
There is no particular brand for green tea, it just should be organic and try to consume pure green tea which doesn’t have any flavors because it is more effective than the flavored one because nothing artificial is added and people who have any kind of allergy from caffeine can consume decaffeinated green tea.
“A cup of a green tea can make everything better. So I hope this blog help you to understand green tea well. Guys keep calm and drink green tea.”