Welcome to the another part of “How to Create a website” series
- Part 1 : How to Buy The Best WordPress Hosting – Super Speed
- Part 2 : How To Install WordPress On Bluehost <You are Here>
- Part 3 : How To Install WordPress Theme
- Part 4 : 5 Important WordPress Settings To Configure
How To Install WordPress On Bluehost
So let’s assume that you already have a Domain name & a hosting plan with Bluehost.
In this part i’m going to show you how to install wordpress with Bluehost hosting.
If you still had not bought the hosting yet, Get one from here: Best WordPress Hosting.
Installing WordPress With Bluehost:
After Completing this guide, you’ll know How to install wordpress & How easy it was.
The easy way to install wordpress:
- Once you have the hosting plan, Login to your Bluehost account, go to “hosting” and then “cpanel”.
- Come down to “Website” and now select “WordPress Install”.
- Now click on “Install”.
- Now here you’ll select your domain name click on your desired domain name.
- Click on “Show Advanced Options”.Enter the Credentials and Tick the option “Automatically create a new database for this connection”.
- Now click on “Install Now”. your installation will begin and the Process should take around 1-2 minutes.
Don’t close the page until you see the check mark and the words “Installation Complete”:
So now you have successfully completed wordpress installation. Now you already know “How To Install WordPress On Bluehost”.
Things To Do After Installing WordPress
This takes us to the next part of my “Create a Website” Series
There are many important things that you should consider after installing wordpress.
If you don’t know how to open wordpress after installing go and read “How to open your website after installing WordPress“
Ask me if you have any questions installing Bluehost I’ll see you in the comment section below.
This Takes us to the next part
Part 3: How To Install WordPress Theme
Other Most Popular Topics:
- Best WordPress Directory Theme
- Best WordPress Ecommerce Theme
- WordPress Themes For Bloggers
- How To Start Digital Marketing Business In India