How to Install WordPress Theme
Installing a theme in wordpress is an easy task, but we have to work properly. Today, before we start learning about “how to install wordpress theme”, I have one special thing to share with you.
Yes! I want to introduce you with my new category which is “Online Business Ideas”.
I am going to start writing more & I will also share with you the best online business ideas which would help you succeed online & make money. These ideas would be a blueprint success to your new online business.
And by the way, after you complete reading this blog, I have a free gift for you.
How to Install WordPress Theme Quickly
Those who don’t know, this is the 3rd part of my “How to Create a WordPress Website from Scratch Series”
Installing a WordPress theme is very easy. You might have already downloaded your WordPress theme and it should be in a zip file.
If you guys are still looking for premium themes, you should go and check out my personal choice on “Best WordPress themes”.
I always suggest my readers to install only premium WordPress themes in your website. If you guys are trying to upload a free theme, you are already on the cliff of making a big mistake. Do not upload any free themes except some of these “Best WordPress Free Themes”.
So let’s get started:
3 Easy Steps To Install WordPress Themes
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to “Appearance” and select “Themes”.
- Now click on “Add New or Upload Theme”
- Select your file from your computer and congratulations your theme is installed.
Note: Please do not delete your existing theme before successfully uploading the new one. Once you had uploaded your new theme, check out the live preview and then activate.
Congratulations ! Now you know how to install wordpress theme.
Now, as promised here’s my gift for you.
A Premium Blueprint Guide on “How to Start an Ecommerce Website”
So by now, we had already completed 3 parts of our wordpress guide and finally This takes us to our last part of How to Create a Website from Scratch series.
“Wordpress Guide For Beginners”
- Part 4 : 5 Important WordPress Settings To Configure
- Part 3: How to Install WordPress Theme <You are here>
- Part 2: How To Install WordPress On Bluehost
- Part 1: How to Buy The Best WordPress Hosting – Super Speed
Thank you guys, for the support. Do share this blog if you found helpful and ask me any questions you have.
Other Related Handpicked Popular Blogs To Read:
- Best Themes For Bloggers
- Best Themes To Start Directory Website
- Best Themes To Start E-commerce Website
- How To Start Digital Marketing Business In India