How to open wordpress after installation.
This blog is a part of my “How to create a website” Series
- Part 1 : How to Buy The Best WordPress Hosting – Super Speed
- Part 2 : How To Install WordPress On Bluehost
- Part 3 : How to open your website after installing WordPress <you are here>
- Part 4: 5 Important WordPress Settings To Configure
If who don’t know how to open WordPress, it’s very easy. This blog had got you covered, If you already know how to login, go and read “Things to do after installing WordPress”.
I write about many WordPress tips, if you’re a beginner i would definitely suggest you to read my WordPress Beginner Series Blogs from start.
After reading my blogs, i can promise you that you’ll learn many WordPress tips & tricks from me that many of your friends don’t even know about.
You’ll be able to successfully create a website without anyone’s help. (saving thousands of dollar’s)
How To Open WordPress After Installation in 3 steps.
Once you have successfully installed hosting on your wordpress website, the best way to open your WordPress website or the blog is:
1. Open the Browser and now type the url of your website.
For E.g your website “www.mywebsite.com” and now simply add “/wp-admin” at the end of your domain name. Refer image below.
2. Now you can see this Login panel, type in your username or email address and then password. (if you don’t remember click on forget password and change the password from your registered email).
3. Once you logged in, you’ll be able to see the wordpress login dashboard like this.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully opened the wordpress dashboard.
Those who don’t know, whatever the changes you want to make in your website, from now you can make it from your WordPress dashboard.
Using WordPress dashboard is easy once you understand how to do this. If you still have any problem opening WordPress, let me know in the comment section below.
Once we know “how to open WordPress after installation” this takes us to the another part of our “How to Create a website” series which is:
Other Popular Topics :
- Best Free WordPress Themes
- Blogger Themes For WordPress
- Best WordPress Ecommerce Themes
- How To Start Digital Marketing Business In India