localhost/phpmyadmin not working can be a huge problem,
Is your Localhost not working?
You can’t find the solution? hmm?
so guys today i am going to show you how to access phpmyadmin if its not working,
You may think it’s complicated but its very simple and easy
localhost/phpmyadmin Not Working – Problem Solved
- First of all go to apache config.
- Now go to select Apache “httpd.conf” so now you can see that a notepad file will be opened”.
- Find the word “Listen” using ctrl + F button or go to Edit then select find.
- Replace “Listen 80” to “Listen 8080“.
- Again find another “Listen” now change “ServerName localhost:80” to “ServerName localhost:8080” and then save it.
“We are almost done to fix localhost/phpmyadmin”
Step 6: Again go to config and select “Apache (httpd-sss.conf)“.
Step 7 is to Find “Listen 443” and change it to “Listen 4433“
Step 8: Find “<virtualHost_default_:443>” and replace this with “<virtualHost_default_:4433>” and again save it.
Step 9: Go to config and select “service & ports settings” and change the port to 8080 and 4433 and save it.
Step 10: Restart, the localhost/phpmyadmin is solved.
Thank you, also share this !
What Others are reading today :
Here are some things that you still might be looking for.
Download XAMPP for Free From Here
(This website have the software’s available for Windows, Linux, OS)
Do Share this post if you found helpful, also if you still do have a problem with localhost/phpmyadmin, comment down below, i will be happy to share it for you.