Video Log for Product reviews (YouTube) –
Video logging or vlog is taking the idea of a blog to the next level, a platform where a person does a video documentation of one’s thoughts/opinions or interests for that matter.
Statistically speaking, when people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information 3 days later. However, if the relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information 3 days later thus making it an ideal rostrum for your brand’s product reviews!
Here’s the fun fact – 70% of consumers report checking for product reviews before making a purchase.
What’s in store for you?
- It’s one of the best interactive ways to engage consumers rather than reading descriptions or reviews.
- Effortless format to explain how to use your product.
- Adds a personal touch to your brand as consumers can see a face & voice to identify with.
- Reach wider audiences as YouTube ranks #2 search engine in the world. It will also help in increasing your overall online presence.
- Unlimited sharing – Social network makes it easy for consumers to share your videos, it gives your vlog an exponential buying potential.
“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumer tell each other it is” – Scott Cook, Intuit.
– Thus we help brands by creating amazing videos through our Vloggers!